People hire a coach for a variety of reasons. Here are some real stories from real clients (and fake names to protect their identities).
- Marcia was the leader of her band but she had lost control. Her bandmates constantly took advantage of her. The drummer asked if he could take out a loan from the band bank account for personal reasons. He often asked to borrow her car. She was usually stuck with the tab when the band went out to eat after a gig. After a handful of coaching sessions, Marcia took the control back in her band. Now she is the boss, and her bandmates no longer treat her like a sugar mama. They respect her.
- Chris had been on the road performing music for years. But now she was a mom and wanted to stay closer to home. After coaching, she is performing at house concerts and community events. She has eliminated the prohibitive expenses of travel, spends more quality time with her daughter and makes more money playing music than she did when she was touring.
- Sandy was a professional singer when she was in her twenties. She took a couple of decades off from music and was now starting from scratch. She had an album’s worth of songs written that she wanted to record but she didn’t think people would take her seriously as an older woman. She also worried that nobody would remember her from back in the old days. After coaching, Sandy built up her confidence to go for it and has a new album she is releasing this spring.
- Samantha is a career-woman who would much rather be a full-time musician. Unfortunately, economics forced her to put her music on the back burner for the rare occasions when she “had time” for it. Subsequently, there was never any time for it. After coaching she now gigs several times a month and has learned how to enjoy both her music and her career. She is in the process of transitioning into becoming a full-time musician.
- Julie was planning her first band tour and the finances were not adding up. She wanted to figure out a way to go on the road without losing money. Coaching helped her devise a strategy to make touring pay off and she returned from tour a few thousand dollars richer.
Bet you’re saying, “But I’m a musician! I’m broke! I can’t afford coaching!”
But the reason you ARE broke is because you don’t have a sensible plan in place to create the life you deserve. It’s heartbreaking to see so many talented people who could be successful spin their wheels, procrastinate and never get anywhere with their music because of fear, inertia and lack of music business savvy. After a few sessions with Carla you will get on the right track and stay there.
Take control of your life! Contact Carla today and take your music career to the next level – and beyond!
Contact Carla below: